Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fossil Watches & Watch Solution Downey

I was in Southern California the other day, and I needed to replace the battery to my favorite Fossil watch.  I have owned this watch for years.  I have worn it for so long that I miss it when I don't have it on my wrist.
I was passing by Downey, Ca and thanks to my iphone I was able to locate Watch Solution Downey at Stonewood Mall.  Friendly staff fixed my watch in 15 min.  While, waiting they were making small talk and asked me what I did and how I found them?  I told them about myself, and they told me that they had just launched their website www.watchsolutiondowney.com  .  I highly recommend them.  If you live in OC or LA area, stop by there to fix or buy a new watch.  I am writing this because I just had such a good & warm experience.  I could have taken my business to a large department store or a chain store, but in this economy we all need to support small business owners.





No comments:

Post a Comment